How to make the body flexible? Flexibility will take you to the optimum level of fitness and usual injuries like anterior cruciate ligament, sprain, etc can be prevented.
Sustained and regular efforts and work out for flexibility will also protect from ailments like arthritis, slip disc, canal stenosis, disc herniation, etc.
In this article, we are going to tell you that how to make the body flexible.
How to make body flexible?
As we are moving towards industrialization, we are becoming more and more dependent on machines. Working in one place for hours, eating anything, and getting so busy that we can’t even find time for ourselves.
The result of this invites many diseases, due to which later there will be a pain in the body. Then to avoid this pain, take the help of medicines.
In such a situation, most of the people take the help of a doctor, medicine, physiotherapy, for some days with the help of an assistant, they do daily work. This is probably true even if there is such a problem.
But after recovering, again they go on the same old pattern and don’t even think that why this happened and what should we do so that such trouble does not happen again and again.
It Is also the fact that in today’s world we tend to perform multiple activities while remaining in one posture that more often leads to sprain, different types of backache, etc.
Flexibility will allow different movements to a diverse degree and protect the body from different kinds of injuries.
With time you will get weaker and slower but make sure that you don’t get less flexible. Aging is an inevitable process. With time our metabolism will get slower slightly, muscles will get atrophied ( will lose their muscle mass) and that’s why maintaining the flexibility is very important that will pave the way for all other factors which determine the strength, metabolism, and cardiovascular activities.
Multiple studies have already shown the benefits of physical exercise. Regular exercise is not helpful for the body and mind but for a positive attitude as well.
Regular exercise induces the production of the neurotransmitter Dopamine which keeps us happy and positive.
A consistent workout will not only reduce the risk of cancer but improve memory as well. Despite that, very little attention has been paid to flexibility.
Let’s understand the mechanism behind it, when you stretch your muscles you lengthen your tendon a connective tissue that connects muscles to bone. The longer these fibers are, the more you increase the muscle size. That simply means that more flexible muscle has the potential to become stronger.
Flexibility will make muscles strong and strong muscle fibers will augment the overall metabolism. Balanced catabolism and anabolism will inevitably increase the fitness level.
One of the ways through which you can test your flexibility is through bending over to touch your toes, if you are incapable of doing so this is high time you must increase your flexibility.
as we already told you that We are living in a fast-paced dynamic world where everyone lives with countless ambitions, it’s very difficult to take time out for sustained efforts for breathing, stretching, and working out which is very important to make our body flexible.
Still, we need to understand that this is as important for our body as taking our balanced diet. Otherwise, with the passage of time, we would end up losing our strength, stamina, and flexibility. For this, a plan ought to be made which needs to be religiously executed.
We can work out to increase our flexibility at the cost of less important or trivial activities like gossiping, TV, social media surfing sites, etc. For this, we need to be vigilant and highly disciplined. Initially, it would seem a little difficult and painful, but its benefits are certainly huge which will be received like long-term dividends.
We need to understand first what exactly flexibility is all about. Basically, flexibility is Mobility is the ability of joints to move freely through a range of motion in a pain-free way.
Benefits of being flexible
there are many benefits of being flexible. it can able to reduce your chance of injury and make it easier to live an active life. There is no magic way to improve flexibility overnight but it’s a goal that anyone can achieve with some patience and dedication. Focus on adding flexibility components both before and after your aerobic and strength training exercise routines and incorporate activities like yoga that benefits flexibility
Stretching means stretching, or creating tension, as an exercise in the body, stretching is very beneficial in the mobility of the body and also very important for flexibility.
Flexibility in the body can eliminate many problems and problems before they start. You can start the effort at any time to bring flexibility to the body. Really if you try sincerely. One can get better flexibility in the muscles of the body.
In fact, if you are an older person, and looking to gain better flexibility, independence, and mobility, stretching exercises can be a great option. Not only will this protect you from falls and injuries, but it will also help you recover from injuries.
As studies show, human muscles lose up to 50 percent of their elasticity over time. Because this breakdown of flexibility is so slow that you never notice. Just one day when you are bending down or lifting something lying down, a feeling of a sharp pain runs from your waist to your back and you groan.
That is, make your body more flexible so that it can avoid sprains, veins, and pain and discomfort caused by it. now we are going to tell you that how can you become make your body flexible.
How Can You Become Flexible
there are many ways by which you can make your body flexible. stretching is also a very good thing that you can choose for making your body flexible. You can also make your body flexible by stretching your body daily.
Stretching is a combination of two types of exercise. Overall, both these types of exercises open up your body and make your body feel light and free.
- Static stretches
- Dynamic stretches
1. Static stretches
In the static stretch, we stretch our muscles for 30 seconds or more. Trying to lengthen the muscles by stretching it. It is done with great ease and stability. Without using any jerks and extra force.
the old notion of doing static stretches such as holding a toe touch and tricep stretch. Before working out has largely been abandoned. Instead, it’s better to loosen up your muscles and joints through light exercise and dynamic stretching than do some static stretches after your primary workout is complete.
One thing to note in this is that it is important to warm up the body before the static stretch.
2. Dynamic stretch
This type of stretch also involves stretching a group of muscles, but in a more active way.
In this, simple natural movements of everyday life are imitated. Its purpose is to stretch the muscles as well as pump blood flow.
It’s also great for expanding your range of motion and improving your stamina.
Making some healthy lifestyle changes like drinking more water and cutting down stress, processed sugar carbohydrates junk food can also help you become more flexible
Here you will find few ways through which you can increase your flexibility.
1. Warm up your muscles for 5 to 10 minutes before doing dynamic stretches.
Depending on your fitness level, your warm-up might involve biking, jogging, walking, or simply doing some light housework. You have to set a goal to yourself that do it these things daily.
Ideally, this warm-up should last 10 minutes. If that is not possible aim for five minutes is the bare minimum
2. Follow up with 5 to 10 minutes of dynamic stretching.
- Dynamic Stretches continue the process of warming up your muscles and joints while also prioritizing range of motion. Choose 3to 5 dynamic stretches and do three sets of 20 to 30 repetitions.
- Classic dynamic stretches include sit-ups push-ups jumping Jacks squat.
- Use arm circles to stretch your arms shoulders and upper body. Hold your arms outstretched to either side so that you form T.
- Make circles with your arms
- Do legs swings to enhance flexibility in your hips and legs.
- Bracing yourself against the wall swing your outside leg up like a clock pendulum.
3. Doing warm-up daily in spare time
First thing in the morning, do some warm-up so that the muscles relax. it makes your blood circulation very good.
4. Daily exercises
You should always walk on your feet, and to keep your legs strong, you must exercise with your feet. For this, you rotate your legs in a circular motion, this will strengthen your knees.
After exercise, it is very important that you stretch the body well. Due to this, flexibility remains in the body, and the muscles also get relaxed.
Prolonged stretch muscle flexibility. And your body gets to rest after a long exercise. wake up in the morning to do stretching. Stretching in the morning increases flexibility in the body. Also, the muscles which have become more rigid increase flexibility.
5. Drink plenty of water
We all know how important water is for us. It helps a lot in making water flexible. This improves our blood circulation.
6. Stretch your body before sleeping
Stretching the body for 5 to 8 minutes before sleeping makes the body flexible. No one’s body is flexible enough to stretch itself. You can also take the help of someone else for this.
Yoga has been protecting us from many diseases over the years. Yoga makes our body so strong and flexible that you can even imagine. And doing aerobics also improves your blood circulation. By doing yoga, the body becomes flexible. During the postures of this yoga, the muscles get stretched and the stiff muscles are flexible. During Yoga, the muscles also remain flexible due to a sufficient amount of oxygen season. Due to flexibility in the body, there is less chance of sprains and injuries.
If you are a runner or cyclist, then post-exercise will be important The postt exercisesurge makes your joints tight. A few minutes post-workout stretch makes your body flexible.
9. Rolling technique
The rolling technique helps loosen up your body. Foam rollers technology is cheap, you can easily use it. Regular foam roller exercises will help you to become more flexible.
Best Product For Body Flexibility
1. A AZURELIFE Stretch Strap with 11 Loops, Half Elastic Stretching Strap Band – Stretch Tool for Yoga Physical Therapy, Dance and Pilates, Gymnastics, Hamstring Strength Training with Instruction Guide
A AZURELIFE Stretch Strap With 11 Loops
Benefits of this product
- Extra Thick and Durable, specially design for Stretches and exercise. very comfortable to use. it can able to make your body flexible within very little time.
- Updated Design: Made of Two Webbings, The Black Part is Nonelastic (Polyester Fibre), and The Gray Part is Elasticated (Rubber Thread), Our Special Design Offer You Two Options to Choose between Elastic and Nonelastic Straps According to Your Needs, so You Can Change The Tension and Progress Your Stretching.
2. IdealStretch – Original Hamstring, Leg, and Knee Stretching Device
IdealStretch – Original Hamstring, Leg, and Knee Stretching Device
Benefits of this product
- Most effective hamstring stretching device, stretching the hamstring and calf at the same time. it also relieves tight and short band tissues, reducing lower back, knee, and lateral knee pain. Stretching the hamstrings relieves back pressure and pain.
- The light steel frame is made of the highest quality using heavy-duty construction.
3. GXMMAT Extra Large Yoga Mat 6’x8’x7mm, Thick Workout Mats for Home Gym Flooring, Non-Slip Quick Resilient Barefoot Exercise Mat, Non-Toxic Ultra Comfortable.
GXMMAT Extra Large Yoga Mat
Benefits of this product
- Extra-long & wide for all-purpose exercises. you can you this in your indoor area. It can be used for any yoga pose, pilates, meditation.
- The oversized mat has double-sided no-skid surfaces for enhanced traction and superior grip. Touch elegant in soft and flexible Top layer with characteristics at Quick resilient, non-slip, excellent grip and good support to your body-move. Grooved & matrix-circle underside stops the mat from sliding on the floor.
4. Vive Foot Rocker – Calf Stretcher for Achilles Tendinitis, Heel, Feet, Shin Splint, Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief – Stretches Strained Leg Muscle – Ankle Wedge Stretch Improves Flexibility
Vive Foot Rocker – Calf Stretcher for Achilles Tendinitis, Heel, Feet, Shin Splint.
Benefits of this product
- This product is very good for stretching. specially designed for foot stretching. it can also able to relieve your body pain.
- Safely stretch either foot with the Vive foot rocker. Ergonomically designed, the gentle motion of the foot rocker evenly stretches the foot to relieve pain, improve circulation and reduce fatigue. Additionally, the foot stretcher isolates the lower leg muscles, tendons and ligaments for an effective deep stretch to reduce injuries.
In this article, we have given you all the information about how can you make your body flexible. we hope that you seem this article to be very informative. thanks for reading this article.